Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Soon...

dI finally found a quick fix to my outfit post problems! I haven't really started doing any yet because my computer broke...again. So it seems pointless to take pictures if I have no where to put them and no way to get them online. So, silly me never thought about my boyfriends laptop. He never even uses it! So, I talked to him last night and he said I can use it for my photography. I plan on getting busy taking lots of pictures this weekend! I think it's supposed to be nice out! Well, on Saturday at least! So look for those next week. I think on Thursday (tomorrow) I'm going to have the photographer at work take a few shots of me again, only this time I'll be ready for her! I should be able to get those up on Friday. Who knows...maybe even Thursday night! We'll have to see how busy she and I are.

Finally I'm gonna be able to get this whole outfit post thing started. Hooray :)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!