Monday, June 6, 2011

rawrrrr

This outfit is from last week, but I just haven't had any time to post anything lately!!
Busy bee!!
So today you're going to see two outfit posts!
I'm makin' up for lost time, I guess!



[dress | h&m] [sandals | love 21] [cardigan | unknown] [belt | kohls]

I knooow. These pics are boring! I was at work and wanted to snap a few quick ones to show you guys!
It's the thought that counts, right? :o)

Anywho, my weekend was busy and fun!
I saw Hangover II on Friday night followed by a midnight swim with my roommie and her love.
Then Saturday I worked and then swam with a few friends, followed by a birthday bonfire at Minnehaha Falls.
Sunday I went and got my car fixed, had lunch with my Gramps, went shopping with a friend and then had dinner & a movie night with my booooski.

How was your weekend??

Fun, I hope!!
:o)

XoXo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!