Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today's Outfit

Today's Outfit



So this is basically what I'm wearing today.
Except my tank is a peach-ish color.
And I'm wearing ballet flats.
But those fringe sandals are much, much cuter.



Tomorrow is a special day.
It's Adam & I's 2 year anniversary.
I'm surprising him with a night & SkyZone.
How exciting, right?
I thought about having a romantic night.
Just the two of us.
But that's every night.
I wanted to do something different & exciting.
And he'll never guess it!
I've invited a few of our friends too, just to make it a little more fun.

I really hope I get flowers.
I just LOVE flowers.
So. Very. Much.

I'm just so excited to celebrate two years with him.
He's wonderful.
And fantastic.
And I love him more & more each day.
Sometimes I just look at him, and wonder how I got so lucky.

I'll tell you all about it.

XoXo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!