Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wish list

Well, hi there!!
I feel like I never post anymore.
Sad face.
I always seem to post when I'm at work, but I haven't had any free time lately.
And the boy has been bogarting the laptop.
 
I'm going to try to get a few posts ready for ya'll tonight.
I've got looooads of laundry to do.
Yikes!
 
I bought the cuuuuutest maxi dress & finally got to wear it this past weekend.
Ok, not the cutest.
I saw one cuter at Target on Sunday.
But I still love mine.
I do, I do, I doooooo.
 
Hopefully life's been treating ya'll well.
 
XoXo,
 
 
-PS- here's my wishlist....
 
 
 
 

Camilla and Marc wrap dress, $698
Dorothy Perkins crochet dress, 27 GBP
Lace cocktail dress, $40
Camilla and Marc leopard print dress, 435 GBP
TopShop floral dress, $110
Black cocktail dress, 20 GBP
J crew cardigan, $80
Shirts blouse, $40
Feather top, 30 EUR
Rag Bone biker jacket, $1,295
Givenchy long skirt, $3,433
Soaked in Luxury skirt, 55 EUR
Short shorts, 16 GBP
Jeffrey Campbell high heels, $193
ALDO high heels, $100
Koolaburra black flat sandals, $175
Jeffrey Campbell high heels, $160
Charlotte Olympia platform wedge, $576
Burberry tote, $1,395
Burberry leather handbag, 1,595 GBP
Alexander McQueen box clutch, $1,234
Vintage style ring
TopShop cocktail ring, $28
AK Vintage long earrings, $130
Roberto Cavalli gold plated ring, $425
Club Manhattan earrings, 15 EUR
Cross ring
Fedora hat, $18

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!