Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting creative...

I buy a lot of jewelry.
And by a lot, I mean an inappropriate amount.
Especially rings.
I'm always trying to find more creative and space saving ways of organizing all my things.
Especially my accessories.

I recently realized that I had too many rings & not enough space for them.
So last week I went out on a mission to find a new, cheap, creative way to organize them.

This is what I found.
I got a set of 4 of these glasses for $7.
Pretty great deal, eh?

I have this shelf above my sink so I put two of these glasses on top, filled them with rings & hung my earrings around the rim of the glass.
It looks super cute & totally saved space since I was able to use them for both my earrings & rings.
I was quite pleased with my awesome find!

Since I found these I've been trying to see what creative DIY organization idea's I can find.
I'm going to be having a lot of free time on my hands, so I need projects!

Know of any cool DIY tricks you can fill me in on?

XoXo,

Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!