Thursday, July 14, 2011

Help?!

Well hey, strangers!

I'm sorry I've been so absent lately.
I've been one busy girl!

Remember when I told you I was working on something B I G ?!
Well, I still can't tell you.
Not quite yet.
But soon.
Promise.

This super secret B I G thing has been taking up a LOT of my time lately.
Well, a lot of my free time anyway.

Today I need your help, though.
I'm trying to find a cheap, creative DIY way to organize my rings.
I have a TON.
& I had a pretty awesome, creative, stylish way that I've been organizing them.
But I have too many now & they just wont fit anymore.
So I need some new ideas.
I've heard the ice cube tray idea already, and I'm just not a fan.
It just doesn't fit my style.

Help me out, readers!
Throw some ideas my way!

Thanks
a
bunch.

Adios
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!