Thursday, September 22, 2011

everything you need to know.

nothing more.
nothing less.

I decided I'm going to start listing 5 things that made me happy that particular day at the bottom of every post.

Today, I'm going to just start listing things that make me happy in general.

Black and white photography.
Green grass.
The sounds of crickets & frogs in the night.
Cotton trees.
Autumn leaves.
Sand between my toes.
Willow Trees.
Hammocks.
Waterfalls.
My kitties.
The smell of freshly cut grass.
Strongbow.
Sunny days spent pool side.
Rainy days cuddling with my handsome bf.
Canopy beds.
Chick flicks.
Shopping.
Playing dress up.
Blogging.
Getting inspired from bloggers I follow.
Apple Orchards.
Hay Rides.
Discovering deserted towns.
Traveling.
Camping.
Canoeing.
Floating down a river.
Live music.
Rock & Roll.
Only the good stuff.

Welcome to my life.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!