Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SOA

So, I'm pretty excited about the season premier of the 4th season of Sons of Anarchy tonight. I know a ton of people that have been addicted to this show since the beginning, but I was a late bloomer, apparently. I just discovered it a few months ago and watched the the entire first three seasons in 3 weekends. I was so addicted & have been looking forward to tonight for what seems like forever!
Like every other girl who watches this show - I'm in love with Jax Teller.
I told my dad the other night that we were going to get married someday & he expressed his distaste for the character and I told him that he needed to learn to accept him because we were in love.
hahaha
What a nerd I am!
Anybody else really looking forward to tonights premier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!