Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012.

2011 was a good year.
I spent another great year living with a great friend.
I accepted a position with a new company and am exploring this new path God has put me on.
I was in good health all year long [with the exception of getting the flu last March!]
There were no real bumps in the road. Sailing was smooth.
I enjoyed another fantastic year with the love of my life.
I enjoyed a trip to California with my mother.
My mom moved to Florida.
I survived a tornado on the Namekagon river while camping/canoeing.
I reconnected with an old best friend.
And best of all, I was blessed with another year here on this earth.
Another year in good health with a roof over my head, food on my table and cute shoes on my feet.
For all of this, I am so very thankful.

In 2012 I will strive for more.
I will lose weight.
I will be more active.
I will get serious about furthering my education.
I will learn to eat more healthily.
I will travel more.
I will read more.
I will take more pictures.
I will learn to take deep breaths and just relax.
I will learn to live with boys [Adam moves in in less than a week!]
I will make more of an effort to be a better friend.
I will learn to take life a little less seriously.
I will learn to stop and smell the flowers. Life is not a race.
I will learn to control my spending habits.
I will judge others less.
I will learn to compromise.
I will quit smoking.

2012 WILL be a f a n t a s t i c year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!