Tuesday, December 6, 2011

sick & tired.

I know you're all probably pretty sick & tired of the ridiculous amount of polyvore posts I do!
It's my creative fashion outlet for now though since outfit posts have been proving to be rather difficult.
I'm going to see what I can do about getting a few up soon though!
I'm definitely going to see what I can do about getting up pictures of my new thrift store dresses tonight as well!
Speaking of....I went to Goodwill on my lunch break (again!) and found a FIFTH dress for the weddings.
Y.I.K.E.S.
I've GOT to narrow down my choices and QUIT buying more!
The funny part is that 3 of the 5 dresses are LBD's.
I suppose you really can never have enough of those, so the ones I don't end up wearing are still going to be keepers! :)

btw.
I bought this amazing blue ruffle dress from H&M's Garden Collection in summer 2010 for a wedding but found a different dress to wear for cheaper and made a HUGE mistake returning the blue ruffle dress. For some reason that dress just popped into my head and I'm having serious returner's remorse. I want that dress back! I found it on Ebay but for almost double the original price! I don't miss it THAT bad.
I know some of you are thinking it's not expensive....but keep in mind I'm a serious tight wad!

I do miss that dress.
*sigh*

Anywho....'til next time, friends!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!