Tuesday, February 21, 2012

White Night.

Minnesota has been relatively snow free so far this winter but tonight everything is covered in a beautiful white blanket. We'll see how long it lasts, though. I can hear the plows clearing the roads already.

I know I shared with you all a few months back that I had gotten a new job as an executive assistant/corporate event planner. I'm also pretty sure I shared recently that the position wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I was offered a position as an admin assistant at another company a week ago for slightly more money and accepted the offer. I'm scheduled to start there on the 27th of this month. Last Monday I was sought out by another company and asked to come in for an interview. It was an amazing offer financially and for an amazing company so I thought it was worth checking out. Well the day after my first interview I was called to come back for a second interview and assessment test. That was Friday. I'm supposed to hear back this week and I sure hope I do. This would be such an awesome opportunity and I would be so thrilled to be offered it! Cross your fingers for me!

In other news...me and the boy turned in our application to a townhome today and should hear back within 2 days. Apartments, we discovered, are pretty much full and it's been such a pain finding a new place, so we really have all of our eggs in this one basket.

I could so use all the prayers in the world right now. So, any ya'll are willing to throw my way would mean the world!

Thanks so much, guys!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!