Monday, March 5, 2012

Floral Goodness.

Since I started my new job last Monday I realized that I'm now working close to an Old Navy that I haven't been to in forevs. So I figured I needed to dedicate a lunch break to their clearance section.
What a great idea that was.
I had such a pile going that one of the employees had to start me a dressing room because I couldn't hold everything anyore. And of course I found even more after that.
I ended up with like 15 things that I "had to have".
I realized that 4 of thoes tops were white and so very similar so I had to pick a fav.
Anywho, I ended up leaving with 3 tops & a dress.
(All for $35! - Gotta love clearance!)

Here's one of those cute new tops...


top | old navy
skinnies | decree
pumps | charlotte russe


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!