Saturday, April 21, 2012

Turquoise







dress | J. Crew via Unique Thrift Store
Blazer | AppleSeeds via Goodwill
necklace | apt. 9 via kohls
heels | charlotte russe

I was so excited to find this blazer at Goodwill the other day! I've been wanting to expand my blazer collection by adding some colors. I've recently added a beautiful red blazer, which you've all seen before, and now this awesome turquoise one! Most of my blazers I have so far are longer, boyfriend styles but this one is shorter and a little more structured which I'm really lovin'! And this dress is amazing! I wish my dimly lit pictures showed off the actual dress details more. It's poofy at the bottom - although that's hard to see with the blazer holding it down. But, it has perfect little pockets and was such a steal at $14.99!! 

Oh, by the way! I've been working on a project at home with my shoes - I can't wait to show you all! I'm having a photographer friend come over to shoot a few pictures of my little project and myself so I'll definitely be sharing that with you guys' soon! Be excited!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!