Thursday, July 5, 2012

Don't Bring Me Down.

I hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July! 
I, on the other hand, did not. 
Ok, ok, ok. 
It's not that I didn't, persay.
I just happened to fall asleep....while I had company over.
And completely missed the fireworks.
Thank goodness for my wonderful bf whom entertained our guests while I slept.
But in my defense....
I spent the entire weekend on a river canoeing and have been busting my butt this week on a proposal my besty Jess & I have been planning for the past month and I was beat. 
So, there you have it. I punked out on my favorite holiday.
I'm so getting old!
Soooo, because of this I have no photographic evidence of my festive independence day attire. 
I just have this....which I wore today.

top :: worthington via jcp | skirt :: merona via target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!