Thursday, August 16, 2012

Seeing Red.




earrings | ebay
necklace | ebay
blazer | sag harbor via goodwill
jeans | almost famous via jcp

Patterned jeans have been all the rage this year and I, myself, have been dying for a pair! I to find these beauts at JCP last week and they fit PERFECTLY. However, after a wash they seem to have some how stretched out and are baggy as can be now. I'm gonna try & toss them in the dryer (I never dry my pants out of fear. Plain & simple.) and cross my fingers that'll do the trick!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I LOVE those jeans... seriously need a pair of those!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at Bedazzles After Dark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your jeans and accessories!!!
    Came here blog hopping & loved your blog.
    Do drop by my blog sometime. And do follow if you like! :)
    COLOR SPLASH with accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! look good <3

    visit my blog and follow me too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those jeans! They are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!