Friday, October 26, 2012

Flava Flav!


top|h&m // jeans|mossimo // heels|h&m // necklace|charming charlie

Let me preface this statement by saying that I adore this necklace (obviously....that's why I bought it), but today is my first day wearing it and I have to say I feel a little bit like Flava Flav. It's no clock, but it's definitely big enough to be one! I found her (yes....I've decided the necklace is a her) on the clearance rack for a mere $5! What a steal for a big ol' statement piece! And see those gorgeous leopard print pumps? $10 on clearance at h&m.

GUESS WHAT?! I just ordered a tripod today so you all can be expecting some decent pictures soon. Some might even include my head! Say whaaaaaat?! I know, I know. Pretty crazy.

I also want to give you all a huge thank you for your always sweet comments. You guys' make me smile. Seriously. You're too kind :)

5 comments:

  1. this necklace is really adorable! and you have styled it beautifully with stripes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting a tripod!! It will be one of your best investments. :) I can't believe you found those shoes for $10. Makes me miss having an H&M close to me. Hope you're having a great weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stripes! very cute!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Love the necklace!!!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome finds! the whole look is awesome together. i love the statement necklace, and those heels are perf! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!