Friday, February 8, 2013

All Black Everything


Unknown via Target t-shirt || Bissou Bissou waxed denim || Liz Baker Essentials/thrifted blazer || Unknown via Kohls necklace || Cosmopolitan boots

I've said it before and I'll say it again : I take "Casual Friday" far too seriously. At least this week I tried to dress it up a little with a fancy necklace & a blazer, right? That should count for something. The color is off a little with these photos because I used a new editing tool and I don't think I like it. It didn't help that it was dreary out when I took these pictures. It probably didn't help that I wore all black either. Ya win some, ya lose some.


8 comments:

  1. Photos outside! Yay! I'm so jealous of the snow, but I'm sure you're sick of it. It hailed here today and I was all excited. LOL. Love this outfit. All black is the easy way too look chic without trying! And I love those boots. Hope you have a great weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice t shirt dear,.... Love this all black combo!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casual Friday is one of the few perks of working in an office - you have to take advantage :) Love your tee!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of The Beatles, so I am definitely a fan of this look. :) Love the shirt!

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!