Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fuzz

Holy. Smokes.
I just had to share this with you guys'...

The other week JCP had a wicked sale going on. I'm serious....like $2 jeans kind of sale.
How fab. is that?!
Anywho....I bought one of everything a few things I "seriously needed" and that included these amazing fuzzy coats.


Yes...I did buy the same coat in 2 different colors.
I mean they were $2!!!! Who wouldn't!?
Of course....I bought them just in time for Spring. I had to share them with somebody since all I really get to do is stare at their fuzzy cuteness until October.

Did you hit up JCP's mega sale?


2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the new JCP! I received a coupon in the mail the other day so I'm just waiting for the right time to use it. Have you checked out the new Joe Fresh line?

    xx
    Meg
    msmayg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did check out the Joe Fresh line and loved it!! Great prices!

      Delete

You're the best!