Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 30 x 30 Link Up || My 30 Items

When Kelly of Mrs. In Training mentioned that she was going to be hosting a 30 x 30 Challenge during the month of May I jumped at the opportunity to participate! I've been wanting to do something like this for quite a while but have been kind of a chicken about it. Picking 30 items is almost as hard as wearing only those 30 items for an entire 30 days. For this 30 x 30 all tops, bottoms and shoes are included in the items you had to choose. Jewelry and scarves and coats don't count - thank God. Winter decided to show it's ugly face here in Minnesota again....which actually made choosing my 30 items all the more difficult! I decided layering is going to be my best friend for the next month - this way I'll have lighter pieces for the warmer days and can simply layer for the chillier ones. 
 
Tees
L to R: Revolution 45 Bob Dylan Tee, H&M Black Tee, H&M White Tee, Divided by H&M Striped Tee  
 
Tops
L to R (top row): Mng by Mango Printed Muscle Tee, I Jeans by Buffalo Chiffon Tank, H&M Printed Tee, H&M Printed Muscle Tee
L to R (bottom row): I Jeans by Buffalo Sweater, Rock & Republic Sequin Chiffon Blouse
 
Dresses
L to R: Maggy Boutique Dress, H&M Chiffon Dress, H&M Maxi Dress
 
Blazers & Jackets
L to R: Mossimo Blazer, Notations/Thrifted Blazer, A.N.A Military Jacket
 
Bottoms
L to R: Pure Energy BF Jeans, Bisou Bisou Coated Denim, Rewind Skinnies
 
Skirts
L to R: LC by Lauren Conrad sequin skirt, Mossimo Skirt, Worthington Sheer Maxi Skirt
 
Shoes
L to R: Cosmopolitan Slouchy Ankle Boots, Mossimo Ankle Boots, Mossimo Silver Mirrored Heels, Brash Platform Sandals, Guess/Thrifted Heels, Mossimo/Thrifted Heels, Bongo Flats,
Center: Merona Sandals
 
These are my 30 pieces. I chose a lot of new items that have been sitting in my closet unworn for too long now so hopefully I don't regret that decision and still love those pieces when it comes time to wear them this month!
 
I will be following the same posting schedule as Kelly:
 
  • Wednesday, May 1st: My 30 selected items
  • Wednesday, May 8th: Days 1-6
  • Tuesday, May 14th: Days 7-12
  • Monday, May 20th: Days 13-18
  • Monday, May 27th: Days 19-24
  • Monday, June 3rd: Days 25-30
 
Now be sure to click below to check out all of the other lovely ladies linking up with Kelly for this 30 x 30 Challenge!!
 

7 comments:

  1. love the floral blazer!! and the leopard shoes!! good luck and can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of your pieces are so fun and funky! can't wait to see what you do with all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, love your shoes. From this project I learned I struggle with shoes and I need a lot of new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the striped pieces! This Challenge always intimidates me!

    love from San Francisco,

    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you do with these pieces!! So glad to see another cat lover too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Love all these pieces, you have some AWESOME patterns! Can't wait to see your first week!

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!