Friday, May 17, 2013

Quiet.

I think my lack of outfit posts lately deserves an explanation.

First up - the 30 x 30 challenge I was participating in. 
I dropped out.
Bummer - I know!
That decision came after shrinking one of my tops, getting bleach all over another, and accidentally ripping one of the 3 pairs of jeans I had chosen. All of the girls graciously told me I could simply swap out the items and no one would mind and a huge part of me wanted to. The other part of me had already put all of my 30 items back into my closet and closed the door on that challenge. So I hung my head and backed out. I'm honestly kinda disappointed in myself. 

The other reason for my lack of activity here is because I've been really trying to focus all of my blogging energy over on my other blog - Those Four Words. I may have mentioned it a time or two....hehe. Those Four Words is actually my proposal & wedding planning company I started a couple of years ago and business is really picking up. I feel like my energies really need to be on my work and on filling our blog with quality content - something I've really slacked at.

I actually have a few posts scheduled here - my usual recurring posts - for the remainder of May. I have a few outfit posts scheduled for June as well. That should give me a little bit of time to get things going in the right direction on my other blog and then I'll be back here whipping things back into shape.

In the meantime - hop on over to Those Four Words. If we can hit 50 followers on Bloglovin' we'll be hosting a giveaway and there miiiiiiiight just be a discount code in the near future that could really benefit any of you lovely ladies getting married soon! *hint hint*


2 comments:

  1. Hey we'll still welcome you back!!! You can return to the darkside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll be sure to check out your other ventures!

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!