Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CELEB FASHION FOR LESS

So, I've noticed many bloggers posting a weekly "celeb fashion for less" blog. Seeing as I'm pretty partial to style that I like, I figured I'd do the same. I'll try to post one of these at least once a week. If I can't find exactly what they're wearing, I'll find something close enough.


I figured I'd kick this off with Miley Cyrus. Now, as skanky as I think she is, I do love her killer fashion sense - and no that does not include her Miley Maxx line at Walmart. That stuff makes me puke. Any who, all of these clothes I found on the websites of Wet Seal, Forever21, and Charlotte Russe.


As you can probably imagine, finding boots like these was a nearly impossible task. So I improvised:


$35.80
These combat boots are totally "in" this season, and definitely seemed like a Miley pick to me.

$34.50
$17.80
$7.80
$8.80

$7.80 $10.80

$12.80




Total of this outfit = $136.10. Sure...it's a little spendy, but you can always make the outfit cheaper by purchasing cheaper jewelry. This was just stuff I found for reasonable prices that I thought was very Miley, and very cute. Still a decent price for all of those accessories and a new outfit!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!