Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The scoop...

So here's the deal, guys. This blog needs something new...actually a lot of something new. So, I'm re-structuring how this is going to go. Here's the outline:

Mondays: Celeb Fashion For Less
  • Let me know if there are any celebs with some killer outfits & I'll do my best to find it for less
Tuesdays: Relationships
  • Questions I have
  • Advice
  • Venting! I love my other half to death, but Lord knows I need to just let it all out once in a while!

Wednesdays: My Life

  • Fun/funny stories I may have
  • Pictures
  • Up-to-date info on my life - to keep you all in the loop.

Thursdays: My Photography

  • I'll share some of my recent photography
  • Ask for advice

Fridays: No posts

  • Everybody needs a day off!

Saturdays: Misc.

  • Saturdays will just be whatever I'm feeling at the moment (ie politics, religion, fashion, etc)

Sundays: No posts

  • 2 days off a week sounds legit to me.

Let me know if there's another topic you'd like me to cover on a weekly basis & I'll squeeze it in!

Thanks readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!