Monday, February 7, 2011

L.O.V.E.

Valentine's day is officially a week from today! If you're anything like me, you've waited until the last minute to plan your outfit...and what you'll be wearing under your outfit. If you're even more so like me, you agree that there is such thing as wearing too much red on Valentine's Day. You'll end up looking like a tomato. How tacky. So please avoid outits like this:
Instead, opt for one of these classy little numbers:















Notice I only posted one red dress. Sometimes I think red accents can make a great statement rather than an entire red outfit. I'd stay away from chunky bracelets such as the ones many of these models are wearing. Stick with minimal jewelry to keep a soft look.
Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!