Monday, February 7, 2011

Nicole Richie....A G A I N !

Ok, we all know I love me some Nicole Richie! She's just so F A B U L O U S ! I just love her style! I would probably D I E if I ever got to raid her closet!

I'm really diggin' this outfit because it's so cas. & laid back. I love the fedora as well. Personally, I can't pull them off. I so wish I could though. Trust me, I've tried, but I always feel like a doofus.

My favorite thing about this outfit is how comfy it looks! A N D she totally K I L L S it with those heels!

Also, I really like that she left her hair down and all au naturel.










T A D A !

So, let's get started...

Jeans: Forever 21 - $14.50

Tank: Forever 21 - $10.90

Cardigan: Forever 21 - $12.50

Heels: Forever 21 - $28.80

Fedora: Beanworthy Apparel - $29.99

Bangles: Forever 21 - $6.80

Necklace: Forever 21 - $9.80

Sunglasses: Forever 21 - $5.80

Ring: Forever 21 - $5.80

Total: $124.89

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!