Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

I know, I know, I know. I swore off fashion posts and have done just about nothing BUT fashion posts since then. I just can't help it! I think it's the season change and I'm finally getting to break out my dresses & skirts & heels and I'm just soooo obsessed with clothes & shoesies right now!!! So, here are some spring fashions to peep!
TIBI
$440
This totally reminds me of the beach. Like something you'd throw on over your suit. Although, that'd be a pretty penny for a swimsuit cover-up!
TIBI
$1,364 (Coat)
I love this entire outfit, but the coat is super adorable. The color is so spring-y.
TIBI
$418
As I've said before - I love yellow. Any shade or variation of it! It's so warm & bright & sunny.
I'm in loooooove.
TIBI
$298
The royal blue is scrumptious and I'm a major fan of flowy dresses. I'd probably pair this with a brown fashion belt cinched at the waiste. But that's just my opinion!
TIBI
$246 (top)
I think this is just adoooorable. I'm not sure I'd like this top untucked and paired with jeans, but tucked into the midrise skirt, I'm lovin' it! Plus, I love the neutral colors. Lots of shades of tan/nude/brown for this gal!
TIBI
$242 (skirt)
I'm indifferent as of yet on this one. I like the outfit as a whole, although it's a little conservative for my taste. I think I'd be a definite fan if the skirt was shorter, the sleeve length was shorter, and it hung off a shoulder. Yeah, then I'd love it!
TIBI
$148 (tank)
Again with the yellow shades! This is a perfect example of how any shade of yellow can completely make an outfit. The sweater keeps it warm for those chilly spring days, and the silk cami makes it super summery! I also really like that they paired this with flips. It makes it so casual. A great pair of heels can really dress this up too!
TIBI
$886
I think this is just beautiful. 'Nuff said!
TIBI
$473 (jacket)
You already know what I have to say. YELLOW! YELLOW! YELLOW! Eeeeek. I think this is just adorable! I'd trade those shoes in for a saucy pair of heels though. Maybe some wedges.
TIBI
$297
I think this one might just be my fav. I think it's just beauuuutiful.
ABBEY LEE KERSHAW IN VERSACE SPRING/SUMMER 2011 CAMPAIGN
I love this dress. It's so hardcore/rocker chic!
TIBI
$158
Duh.
TIBI
$358
Yellow AND floral?! Count me in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!