Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i'm addicted to my F R I E N D S ! ! !

I was thinking about life today, and I realized that each and every single day would be so much harder without my friends by my side. I have met some truly amazing people throughout my journey, and some of them I wouldn't trade for a thing. I've been pretty lucky to find those that I choose to keep company with. No....lucky doesn't quite get it right. Blessed is more like it. So, I decided since you'll most likely never know my friends, I'll tell you about them, and what you're missing out on.
Ashley


She is probably the strongest person I have ever met. She perseveres through whatever curveball life throws her way. She has this incredible way of building you up when you're down. I think that's the best part about her....she'll never let a friend sit down in the dumps by themselves. If she can't bring them up to her seemingly always cheery level, she'll sit down with them. She's outgoing and funny and can turn the lamest of all days into a party. She's smart and witty and best of all, she's someone you can trust with anything. She's always there when I need her, even if I just need her to be home....when I don't wanna talk, and I wanna sit in my room alone and cry...she'll keep her distance, but she'll let me know she's there. And I know I can trust her with my secrets...and she wont judge me. Ever. And she doesn't offer unsolicited advice. Which I love!


Stephanie


She's got this amazing light inside of her. I don't even know how to describe it...She's so accepting and forgiving it's admirable. She's one of the few people that I will always call a friend, and I know, that wherever life may take us, she'll always call me one as well. She's doesn't give up on others, herself, or life. She know's it goes on...even when it seems like it wont, she'll make it. She's sensitive, but not "girly", cries at sad movies sensitive...but she's sensitive to the feelings of others. She'd NEVER intentionally hurt someone. Even when that person may deserve to have a few hurtful things said to them, she wouldn't do it. I think it's because she always looks for the good in people. She see's the bad, but looks past it. She's funny and dorky and witty and beautiful, inside and out. She's intelligent, but never rubs it in that she may be smarter than you.


Jessica


Jessica is a carefree spirit. She let's the wind take her where it may. Sometimes this trait has proven to be a fault, but mostly it's one of the best things about her. She's creative and alternative and fun. She's outgoing and straightforward, but rarely harsh. She's honest and real. That's how I know she's a true friend....she's dependable and caring and hates to see a friend in pain or a tough situation. She makes life fun....every day. No matter what it is. She can turn the most boring thing into something exciting. It's amazing, actually. She also has this way of making me believe in myself. She never gives up on herself, no matter what happens, and it's truly inspiring.


Adam


My wonderful, loving boyfriend. He's different. That's the best word to describe him. He's intellectual and ideological and funny and compassionate. He's outgoing and reserved - and he knows the right times to be which. My favorite, and least favorite, thing about him is that he's laid back. Sometimes too laid back. He doesn't let things bother him like most people do. He's easy to let things go, and that's starting to rub off on me. I just don't dwell on the bad, annoying, irritating things in life the way I used to. He's taught me so many things and honestly made me be a better me. He's the one person that I think about when I wake up, and when I go to sleep. The only person that I can't wait to see every single day. Even when he's irritating me, and enjoying getting under my skin, I still want to be near him. He makes me smile, laugh, scream, yell, smile, cry...all of that and more. He loves me, and he makes sure I know it. He's my best friend, and I couldn't imagine a life without him in it.


Chrissy


She's silly and goofy and outgoing and outrageous all the time. That's her charm though. Everyday is a party, as it should be. She makes life fun. She brings out the inner dork in everyone. I always relax with her, and let myself be me. She's always down for whatever and she's not afraid to go for what she wants. She's honest. Sometimes too honest, but you'll always know where you stand with her, and you'll always know that you can trust her. She's girly and sensitive but definitely not sentimental...despite what she may say.


Jason


He's goofy, outrageous, fun and ridiculous. He brings out the kid in you. He's a great friend, and always there for you when you need him. He's dependable and loyal. What I love most about him is he can make you laugh even when it seems like there's nothing to even smile about. And he always has chocolate!!!




So, those are my bestests. I honestly don't know where I'd be without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!