Wednesday, March 16, 2011

S P R I N G T I M E

I S H E R E ! ! !


And that means I get to shop for dresses! And floral patterns! Me so happy!!






I love the zipper. And the purple makes me happy =)

This one has a little more of a fall feel to it, but I'm still in absolute L O V E !


What is more spring-y than yellow?! You got it - N O T H I N G ! I just love bright yellows and oranges in the springtime. They just make me happy!

I just bought this one yesterday!!

I love how comfortably relaxed and lightweight this one is. Plus the coral-ish, peach-ish color is beautiful and very season appropriate!


Saucy, huh?! I'd definitely rock this on a hot night out with the girls!

I have this too! Super bright, happy, and summery!

For some reason, this dress makes me think southern city girl. I'm in awe with this dress. I must have it!


I'm totally feelin' the yellows this season! Especially mustard & yellow-green! I just love the simplicity of this dress. The fabric is lightweight and would be great on those hot, humid, summer days!

I think this ones sweet. It's so peasant-like. Or at least that's what it makes me think of. I'm diggin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!