Friday, April 15, 2011

A B C s of M E !

I saw this on Leah's blog, LA 'n' LA, and just H A D to do it. I thought it'd be a nice change!

A. Age: 24! and a half.

B. Bed size: Queenzies!

C. Chore you hate: All of them. Probably the dishes the most, though!

D. Dogs: Daizy my wonderful collie-golden retriever mix. She no longer lives with me, but I still get to see her once in a while.

E. Essential start to your day: showerrr. I can't function without one.

F. Favorite color: It changes constantly. Right now, it's probably coral & sea-green.

G. Gold or silver: Silverrrr. Although the summer time always makes me crave gold!

H. Height: 5'5.5''

I. Instruments you play: I play a wickeddd guitar solo here & there. Of course...there are colorful buttons instead of strings...Not really sure if that counts.

J. Job title: Customer Service Rep/Administrative Assistant/Event Planner

K. Kids: Someday...But not before I've gotten freedom out of my system.

L. Live: Bloomington, MN

M. Mom’s name: Joan

N. Nicknames: Ash?

O. Overnight hospital stays: INever.

P. Pet peeve: Messiness! Ickkk. I can't stand it. Oh and when people make obvious statements/ask stupid questions. I could honestly go on forevs, so I'll stop now.

Q. Quote from a movie: "You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships" - Doc from The Boondock Saints

R. Right or left handed: Righty, fo-sho.

S. Siblings: 5 - Clint (37), Jenn (34), Anna (26), Chris (24) & Patrick (17)

T. Time you wake up: between 6:30 & 7

U. Underwear: Sometimes!

V. Vegetables you dislike: Tomatoes! Ishhh. Oh, and mushrooms.

W. What makes you run late: Hair & makeup.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Wayyyy too many to count

Y. Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy!

Z. Zoo-Minnesota?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!