Monday, May 9, 2011

velvet leopard

Well....the photographer at work was pretty busy today, so we only had about 2 minutes to shoot a couple quick pics of my new dress. Let's just say........I'm less than pleased with them. I look like crap!! But, the dress is cute, so I'll still show you :)


{Dress|Rue 21} {Cardigan|gifted} {Belt|Unknown} {Flats|Target} {Pearls|F21} {Flower|H&M}

Yes, I know. The dress is a teeeeeeny bit short, but It was so darn cute I couldn't resist. You'll learn quickly - I love my leopard print! A L O T ! 

Mother's Day was hectic for me. I brought my mom flowers & a card first thing in the a.m., then headed to Hastings for a friend's son's 1st birthday & to see her husband who is on leave from the Army right now and has to return to Afghanistan in a week. Then me and Adam went to Stillwater for dinner & to see his mom! It was a long, but fun day :)

How was your Mother's Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!