Friday, October 7, 2011

A little gift of love.....to myself.

Every year I allow myself to buy a birthday present for myself.
My family doesn't do gifts after you're the age of 18, so I feel the need to make up for that, I guess.
I was going to buy these adooooorable leopard print, platform mary janes from F21.
They've been on my mind for the past week.
But instead I bought this gorgeous lil' number...

love love love!

I just love the colors & the pattern.
The one sleeve & the length!

I can't wait to wear it :)
I'm apparently really getting into the fall season!

FIVE DAILY SMILES
1. New dress (of course)!
2. Getting my bday figured out
3. The beautiful fall colored leaves are finally falling
4. Taking a short day on Monday to shop & have dinner with my girls.
5. Waking my roomie up by belting out Elton John!

XoXo

Don't let the sun go down on meeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!