Monday, October 31, 2011

newbs.

I started my new job last Monday.
It's going.....ok.
I haven't really been trained in on a whole lot yet, and the advisor that I'm working with is hardly ever in the office.
But I suppose I really shouldn't complain about being paid well to facebook & blog, right?
I just wish I didn't feel so useless!

Enough complaining!

This weekend was fantastic!
Friday night I enjoyed a night in with the roomie. We went and got some ice cream, went Halloween costume shopping & just hung out. It was super delicious & very much needed! I dont see her very often. We're both very busy girls & her boyfriend lives almost an hour away, so she's typically not home Friday morning - Monday night and she has church on Wednesday nights & class on Thursday nights. Then there's my insane schedule which consists of working 6-7 days a week & of her nights she has available the only one that I too have is Monday night. So typically we try to designate those to us girlies, but something usually gets in the way! Which is why Friday night when she stayed home with me I was plenty excited!

Saturday a group of us got together & went out to celebrate Halloween! I was a kitty cat, my roomie was an indian and her bf a cowboy. Adam was a china man.(lol) Steph a punk-rocker chick. Matt a Vikings player. Kristin #1 a cop, Kristin #2 a zombie...and so on. Actually it was also a special night for 2 other reasons. We were celebrating Matt's 28th birthday, and Kristin #2's boyfriend was in town from Chicago. I've been best friends with this girl since 4th grade & have never met her boyfriend! How insane is that?! Super!

Anywho, Sunday was a typical funday! A few of us got together, ate Chipotle, drank a few beers & watched the Vikings score a WIN! Then me and Adam headed over to the rent's house to celebrate my little bro's 18th birthday and to get some much needed laundry done! Then me and Adam finished off the night with some ice cream & Captain America!

All-in-all, it was a fun weekend.
No complaints at all!

Now tonight I was supposed to go trick-or-treating with a friend of mine's kids, but they got in trouble at school and, alas, I've been cancelled on. Sooooo, I'm going to try & talk one of my girlfriends into heading over to Macaroni Grill with me to put my coupons to use, since my hubs is working overtime tonight. Such a hard worker, he is!

I hope all of your Halloween weekends went as well as mine did!

XoXo
Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!