Friday, November 18, 2011

Part One.

I saw the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 last night.
Of course.
And guess what.....?
It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!
Honestly, I was a HUGE fan of the books but the movies have been a let down.
Until now.
I was expecting this one to be good as far as the Twilight Saga movies go.
But this was good on any standard!
Honestly my favorite one yet!!
You best believe I will be seeing this in theaters a handful of times.
I can't quite remember the details of the 2nd half of book four, so I'm gonna have to re-read it before the next movie comes out.
Actually, if I'm going to read that one again I might as well read them all again.
I'm super excited now!

By the way....the trailer for Hunger Games was sooooooooooo good!
I canNOT wait until that movie comes out in March!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!