Monday, February 6, 2012

Upgrade.

Word on the street is that a Topshop or Zara will be coming to the MOA soon.
Can I tell you how absolutely ecstatic I am about this??
No more creepin' on their website....I'll get to actually try the stuff on!!
Well.....I can't say no more creepin' on their site. That'll probably still happen.
Ok...let's get real. It will still happen.
Probably more frequently than it already does!
Bloomingdales at the MOA will be closing down soon and I hear that instead of one giant store they're going to be turning it into 4 smaller stores.
I'm likin' that!!!
4 new stores for me to spend all of my money in.
Uh ohhhhhh.
I smell trouble.
And a new wardrobe.
Winning.

Yep. Just said that.

Oh...and can I just say that Madonna's halftime show was not nearly the disappointment I was expecting.
I actually kinda liked it.
Weeeeeeeird.

4 comments:

  1. i would love it! neeeeeeed either shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TopShop and/or Zara in MOA? Amazing. As if there weren't already enough stores there to keep me occupied for days! I haven't been for years, but I used to live much closer and I loooved it. I miss my annual visits there :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on Zara and TopShop! I agree- I kinda liked Madonna's performance as well! I mean, I only wish to kick-@$$ like she does when I'm nearly 60! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought Madonna's performance was pretty amazing! I wish we had a full-blown TopShop here in Van but even a little pop up shop in the Bay is better than nothing!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!