Friday, February 3, 2012

Watercolor.




dress | merona via goodwill
cardi | f21
belt | merona via goodwill
tights | vera wang
boots | charlotte russe

I had picked this dress up for a friend of mine who was in dyer need of a dress for a wedding she was attending the next day. However....it didn't fit. I had planned on returning it but never got around to it so in my closet it has sat. Today I was in a dress kinda mood and happened to come across it and what do ya know....I LOVE it. Ironically I have a skirt in this exact same pattern.

Again....my typical colors. I've really gotta get a little more gutsy & wear some bright colors! My closet seems to be overrun by blacks, browns, beiges & whites. I'd really love to incorporate some beautiful blues, emeralds & purples into my wardrobe asap. Of course, I'm on a shopping ban at the moment. At least until we move to our new place and buy all of the things that we end up needing once we're there. But after that.....look out color - I'm comin' for ya!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!