Thursday, May 3, 2012

Spring Fling

It was the most beautiful day today. It started out pretty exciting with a loud, wet, windy storm shortly after I arrived to work this am. Was I ever so thankful my office has a view. I just sat and watched it for the longest time and then right before my eyes it moved out and the sun began to shine. The rest of the day was 80's & sunny blue skies. What lucky Minnesotans we are.


dress | calvin klein via goodwill
cardi | f21
belt | merona via goodwill
necklace | h&m
wedges | charlotte russe

this dress is so comfortable but I have to admit - I feel a little grandma-ish in it. Maybe it's the length...or the fit...or the colors. I'm not sure, but it may not be a keeper. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the length of it, but if you aren't digging it, take it to an alterations shop and have them hem it. It's like $5-10 tops. You could get it to just a little above the knee and that might give it a fresh new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a really good idea. I wish I had a sewing machine because I have a few things I'd love to alter.

      Delete

You're the best!