Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lace





earrings/ebay || heels/rampage/thrifted || jeans/decree boyfriend || top/elle || necklace/ebay

How absolutely adorable is this top? And to think - I paid just $4.85 for it at Kohls the other day! What a steal, right? I am so totally in love with it! Wanna know a secret? I'm wearing it backwards in these photos! Thanks to some amazing inspiration from the always lovely Alicia over at AliciaFashionista , I thought I'd try to reverse this shirt due to some slight gaping at the top when wearing it forwards and voila! I actually like it way better this way!

9 comments:

  1. love the lace on you, so feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lace top and love the added peplum touch! looks great!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s so inspiring and this is the the perfect way show it off. @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look nice! Great earrings! : ) And nice blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! I'm your 100th follower by the way :) Also, if you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! I'm also hosting a giveaway for BLOGGERS! It's a free custom design layout for your blog by Tunes and Spoons design :) All you have to do is enter on my blog and you could have a brand new gorgeous blog layout! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look nice;) I love your top;) J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute lace peplum top xo
    would you like to follow each other?

    P.S. $100 Giveaway on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love that Top!
    You look so beautiful in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blouse is super pretty. I'm a sucker for peplums and lace. :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!