Monday, February 18, 2013

Pantone's Spring 2013 | Grayed Jade

This weeks featured color from Pantone's Spring 2013 hot colors is GRAYED JADE.
I don't know about you - but I'm so thrilled to see this color hit the stores this spring! It's soft & feminine & really packs a punch! Not only is it a fabulous color to pack your closet with, it's also a beautiful color to decorate your home in!


This week I don't have any photos to show how I wore grayed jade because as it turns out....I don't own anything grayed jade! I searched & searched for something but, of course, whenever you're looking for something you can't find it. But when I'm not trying to shop - I find E V E R Y T H I N G  in the color. 

Isn't that just how it goes!

Are you a fan of Grayed Jade?

Don't forget to check out how I wore Emerald last week!


2 comments:

  1. i don't look great wearing this color, but i absolutely love it anyways! i love that purse!

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!