Monday, April 22, 2013

2012/2013 Trend Recap Pt. 1 || Oxblood

It's pretty apparent that oxblood made a major splash in the fashion pool this past year. It was seen everywhere from fashion, to makeup, to interior decorating. I, myself, was a huge fan of the color and am still spotted occasionally sporting an oxblood lip.

Personally, I'm hoping this isn't one of those trends that hits hard & fast & is gone before you even knew it was here. I actually just bought a fun oxblood sweater with a sheer back & am dying to wear it next fall! I love how dramatic the color is - high drama is kind of my thing when it comes to fashion! I love accentuated sleeves and shoulders, bold lip colors, statement jewelry, etc. I feel that these things really add interest to an otherwise ordinary outfit.

Here are some of my favorite ways I spotted oxblood being worn...

*all images via Pinterest*

Were you a fan of oxblood?
How did you wear it?


1 comment:

You're the best!