Monday, June 3, 2013

2012/2013 Trend Recap Pt. 7 || The Wide Brimmed Hat

I'm a sucker for a cute hat. Too bad they never look cute on me. With a forehead fivehead like mine, you'd think I'd be reaching for a hat daily. Alas, my short hair tends to make me look a little boyish with a hat over it. I actually bought my very first wide brimmed hat back in April and will attempt to style it up for you guys this fall! I'll probably need to refer back to these inspiration pictures & ask for your advice.
Here are some of my favorite outfits with hats...

*all images via Pinterest*

Are you a fan of the hat?
How have you styled yours?


3 comments:

  1. I love hats, but I must say, a good one is hard to find... I wish I could stumble upon any of these in a shop, they're all gorgeous!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats! Wide brimmed, floppy, or straw, I love them all. I usually go for hats when I want to make an outfit look a little rocker chic or throwback to the 70s or 90s. But then straw hats are perfect for casual, summery outfits. Can't wait to see how you style yours! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hats!!!
    great pics selection!
    my fav look is the 1st one picture ;)
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!