Monday, July 1, 2013

2012/2013 Trend Recap Pt. 11 | Neon

Neon is huge lately but is one of the few trends I haven't tried on for size, yet. Well I suppose I've tried it a liiiittle bit. I do have two summer dresses with slightly neon-ish stripes but I'd hardly group it in with this trend. Part of me has wanted to try full on neon, but it just doesn't feel very me - You know? I'm not sure yet if it's a trend that's going to stick around and I don't want to buy into something I'll feel ridiculous wearing a few months from now (like so many other things in my closet). Plus, to me if feels more spring/summer and I happen to live in the Midwest where Spring & Summer only stick around briefly. It seems impractical. However, I was eyeing a neon pink tank on sale at Target for $4.88 the other day. I might just have to try this trend out at that price!

Here are some of my favorite neon looks...

*all images via Pinterest*

After staring at all of these beautiful neon looks now I think I might mosey on over run to my nearest Target.

How do you wear neon?


1 comment:

You're the best!