Thursday, May 6, 2010

And the beat goes on...

So, I'm pretty excited for this weekend. I've found that the older I get, the less I have to look forward to. I don't really get to go out that often, but this weekend I get to go out for a friends birthday on Friday night, and then to the drive in Saturday night with my wonderful boyfriend, and my brother! Me being a girl, of course my favorite part of it all is that I had an excuse to buy a new dress.




Tada!

Pretty sassy, huh?! Now I just have no clue what accessories or heels to wear with it! I could , and probably will, go with the obvious choice and wear black with it. But when it comes to accessorizing, I'm kind of a moron. I can do the shoes all on my own, no doubt there. But do I wear earings? Or a necklace? Bracelets? So many options, so little time! I could definitely use the help of my good friend Carrie right about now! Right now I'm thinking black heels, black earings, black bracelets, and a red flower in my hair? Maybe a little bit of red accents in the jewelry? We'll have to wait and see!

By the way, if you're diggin' the dress - only $22.80 at Forever 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!