Thursday, May 13, 2010

Feeling discouraged...

I began my new job October 5, 2009, and I've hated it ever since. Over the past few months I've applied for many jobs with no response. I don't understand. A couple of weeks ago I even researched "how to make a great resume" and followed all of the steps and suggestions and completely revamped my resume. I haven't received a single email or phone call. I really just don't understand. I'm feeling kind of discouraged and hopeless right about now. I really need to finally go to college, I'm just not the most motivated person. But all that needs to change. With college comes a career, and with a career comes baaaaaank, or at least more money than I'm making right now. Sooo I just need to keep that in mind and get my butt back into school. Lord knows I don't want to spend the rest of my life in a 2 bedroom apartment with a roommate.

Wish me luck...I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!