Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I will return. Someday....

Last night me and Adam got to talking about where we would live if we could choose anywhere. Well, anywhere realistic at least. I chose Texas. I've always said, that I left my heart there long ago, and someday I will return for it. There's just something about that place....I can't quite put my finger on it. I never could. There's just this [almost] overwhelming sense of peace. Life is more relaxed, and the beauty is undeniable. It's my undoubtedly my favorite place on earth. Mount Bonnell, more specifically. I could try, unsuccessfully, to explain it, but I figure pictures will probably be more successful.
My second favorite place would be Devil's Waterhole, near Austin. It's beautiful and one of my best memories, would be cliff jumping.
I'd love to go to Lake Whitney near Hillsboro. I've heard the cliff jumping there is incredible.
How amazing would it be to wake up on a beautiful, warm, sunny day and go cliff jumping? An experience so many never have, and never will get.
Adam chose Northern Minnesota. He wants to be a park ranger. I'd love to take him to Texas someday. He'd fall in love. I just know it. Then maybe I'll get my way and we'll move there. We'll just have to wait and see.
Until then, I'll just live vicariously thru Erin - the lucky girl who got to move to San Marcos.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!