Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Totes Magotes!

Totes Magotes!
I just love Minka Kelly! She's just so dang gorgeous and always fashionable. Like the dress she's wearing above....how cute?! I love how she's dressed it down with the flats & that she's paired it with neutrals. It's definitely something I'd wear :)

Good news! I'm not sure if I shared this with you all before, but I got a new job! I'm pretty excited & nervous at the same time. My technical title will be Executive Assistant. I'll also be planning corporate events, so I'm very thrilled to be given the opportunity to expand into something a little different than what I'm used to. I'm still planning events for Great Expectations as well & boy am I ever busy with that! I've moved from doing 1 to 3 events per month on my one day off a week, so I'm definitely one busy gal these days! Hence the crappy bathroom mirror outfit posts - again - I'm sorry about that. Those photos are definitely sub par, but it's all I really have time for right now. I'm hoping to change that soon though! Anywho, the new good news is that I finally got my start date for the new job - October 24th. I'm so nervous & excited! I'll only have one week of training before the financial planner that I'll be working with will be out of town for a week, so I'll be thrust out on my own! Yikes - but excited that he trusts me enough for that!

Five Things That Have Made Me Happy Today

1. Planning my 25th birthday partayyy
2. Overslept - but managed to make it to work early! - Kinda nice when a positive forms despite a negative.
3. Woke up with all my kitties cuddling with me.
4. Non-greasy hair. Super happy about that considering I didn't have time to wash or even style my hair today. Thank goodness it decided to cooperate on it's own!
5. It's Tuesday which means - SONS OF ANARCHY!!! CanNOT wait for tonight!

Adios, friends!

XoXo,
Asher

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job!
    i too love this outfit. the color of the dress i amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your job sounds so exciting! I love Mika's style too, simple and chic! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!