Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meet my newest love interest...

You'll learn quickly I change love interests quite frequently.
And I'm using the term love interests very loosely.
I'm referring to my famous flames that have no idea I exist.

If you would have asked me 4 years ago, I would have told you Channing Tatum.
Que fantasy world:
We're no longer exclusive, but he still holds a special place in my heart.










Now, if you would have asked me two years ago who my famous flame was, I would have told you Robert Pattinson (but then again, what girl wouldn't have?).
In fantasy land we're on a break. Come November, our flame may reignite....clearly I'm a Twihard.










If you would have asked me last week, I would have told you Mr. Charlie Hunnam.
Which in all reality is still true. We're very happily in love in fairytale land.

But after last night, I'm currently in lust with Zach Nichols from this seasons Real World.
I'm not sure how long this is gonna last - Probably just until Tuesday when I watch the next episode of SOA.
So there you have it! The newest addition to my long list of love interests.
I know, I'm nerdy! But let's be serious...we all have our famous love interests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!