Saturday, October 15, 2011

stripes & lace. o0o la la


cardi, Merona | lace tee, Charlotte Russe | skirt, Forever 21 | belt, Forever 21 | nylons, Vera Wang | peep-toed pumps, Rampage

I bought this skirt a few months ago and am just now getting a chance to wear it! I just love it. The colors are great, and I love that it's a longer high-waisted pencil skirt. It's super appropriate for work and it's stretchy material makes it very comfortable!

I actually bought these nylons to wear tonight with my dress for my birthday outting.
I'm getting super stoked!
It's gonna be a bit chilly out, but overall it'll be a ton of fun!

Five Daily Smiles
1. Tonight is my birthday party!
2. I get to see my lover-butt tonight. I haven't seen him in a week :(
3. I get to spend the night with all of my favorite people
4. I used crackle nail-polish for the first time & it turned out fantastic!
5. New shoes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!