Monday, April 29, 2013

2012/2013 Trend Recap Pt. 2 || The Boyfriend Jean

The boyfriend jean trend is still on the rise. Ladies everywhere are racing to their favorite trendy stores in efforts to nab the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans. They are pretty fab. if you ask me, yet I've been slightly hesitant to dive in just yet. I don't want to be stuck with multiple pairs or ripped, baggy jeans in a few months if the trend disappears, but I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to join the masses in styling these relaxed, fun jeans! Oh the tough decisions us fashion obssessed must make. The main issue holding me back from nabbing the very first pair I see is body type. Boyfriend jeans look amazing on tall, fit girls but a thicker girl like me needs to be careful when styling loose fitted bottoms. I've slowly tried to ween myself into this trend with some slightly loose fitted jeans, so I'm not quite there yet, but that doesn't mean I dont absolutely adore the trend!

Here are how my favorite ladies of pinterest styled their boyfriend jeans...

*all images via pinterest*

Are you a fan of the boyfriend jean trend?
How do you wear yours?


2 comments:

  1. Ok I'm dying for a pair of boyfriend jeans and i can't find then any where! Love this jeans


    Tash
    http://style-isle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Beautiful blog! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other ?! :D

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!